Digital nomad lifestyle requires having a location-independent job. Many people usually think that remote jobs have to be digital or IT related. But in reality, it does not have to be and there are many many examples of women successfully travelling and working remotely on non-IT jobs or even offline jobs.
We list only a few examples of remote jobs, both online and offline.
- Copywriter (landing page, blog, website, ads, email etc.)
- Web developer
- Graphic or web designer (social media, website, apps)
- Journalist (online and offline)
- Coach (business, health, fitness etc.)
- Digital marketing manager
- Social media manager
- Virtual assistant
- Teacher (offline or online)
- Consultant (any industry)
- Writer (e-book, blog, website, media site etc.)
- Content manager
- Content creator
- Personal coach (surf, yoga, dance, stretching etc)
- Growth hacker
- UX or UI designer
- Psychologist (offline or online)
- Sales manager
- Call center specialist
- Customer service specialist
- Marketing manager
- Email marketing manager
- Email marketing designer
- Translator (offline or online)
- E-book writer or publisher
- Legal adviser
- PR manager
- Brand strategist
- Business development manager
- Affiliate manager
- Database analyst
- HTML specialist
- Software or web engineer
- Product manager
- Project manager
Here you go! As you can see, you don’t always have to be tech savvy to become a digital nomad.
Therefore, all you need to start is to follow those steps:
- Identify and write down your interests/hobbies/passions/things that you like to do
- Then think about how you can earn money doing the work that you are really passionate about.
- Finally, work on your skills and start getting that experience. First, you can find an office or a part-time job before diving into full-time freelancing.
When you are ready, check out this list of remote job websites 😉 Remember, finding your dream job is real and is not that difficult.
Finally, please comment below and let us know about your experience. Have a great day!